1. Tree roots have cracked my driveway, how can I repair it?
This is a common problem especially in Peachtree City and Newnan. The correct way is to tear out the existing concrete, cut the roots out, remove them, then pour a new driveway.
2. I want to repair the cracks in my concrete and avoid the cost of replacement. What is the best way to do that?
Although there are many products on the market to repair or "hide cracks", it always looks like "repaired cracks", and rarely makes the homeowner happy in the long run. The best way to repair cracks is to tear out the concrete and replace with well spaced expansion joints and a good finsih.
3. The steps on my front porch are separating from the house, how do I fix that?
This is a common problem with an easy solution. The steps should be removed, and replaced with new steps reinforced with rebar tooled into the foundation..
4. How much will it cost me to replace my driveway?
Every job is different depending on the complexity and size of the job. I recommend you call for a free inspection and estimate.
5. I need some concrete work done, but I am concerned about damage to my landscape and yard.
This is always a concern with my customers. Most of my jobs are done the old fashion way, by hand. Our goal is to leave your yard and landscape just like we found it. No chicken bones in the yard, no cigarette butts, no cups in your flower bed. Clean up is a very important part of our service.
6. How long does it take for the concrete to dry?
You can walk on your new concrete in 24 hours, drive on it 5 to 7 days.
7. Should I use 2500psi or 3000psi concrete?
Either one is fine, but we pour 3000 psi on all our jobs. the additional cost is minimal, but the result makes for a better looking finish and more strength for the finished product.
8. I want to use wiremesh, or fibermesh in my concrete to help keep my concrete from cracking.
Wiremesh or fibermesh will make your concrete stronger, but it will not keep it from cracking. All concrete will crack, well placed expansion joints will help eliminate unwanted cracking.